Monday, April 20, 2009

I gotta stop taking these long breaks

sorry again folks, I keep on either forgetting or getting too busy. two weeks ago was spring break and last week I was preparing for prom (neither which is an excuse)



ok so this past weekend may very well been the best weekend of my life. which is a huge understatement.


friday night
hung out with Josh Jamison, deep conversation about music, theology, philosophy and life in general. He's so awesome. love him. he stays over that night and we party like animals.

way to kick off the weekend, right?
it gets better

saturday morning,
me and mom wake up way early to drive to Akron to do what? pick up the most amazing girl in the whole wide world to go back to Columbus and join me in a magical prom night.
and what a magical night it was.

well it first started with the pictures. my date looked so beautiful, we matched with this chartreuse-green color. Jason said my tie was really cool, it was a really shiny and green tie. it definitely stood out.

one of the best moments of the night was when I put her corsage on her and she pinned my boutonniere on to my tux. it was pretty sweet.

we are then went on to prom.
at prom we danced our nerdy hearts out. we both swear we were only ones not bumping or grinding on the dance floor (which basically sums up my school for you.) I promised her beforehand that we would be the nerdiest kids out on the dance floor, and I was right. we didn't care though, we danced the night away. I taught her how to skank, which made me very proud of her haha.

after prom was awesome, we all were tired so we just sat around our family room and watched some movies. it was quite peaceful, i just held her in my arms and relaxed.

had to take her home after that and I was a little saddened the night had to be over.


sunday morning,
she went to church with my family! this is what made me happy. what a better place to be with your spiritual partner and relationship partner than the house of God?!

she got to meet my church family and worshiped with me. couldn't ask for more.

after lunch we drove her back to Akron and returned her to her family. it all went by so wonderfully fast.

it's almost like torture because I miss her more than I ever have now.







...Nichole if you're reading this I just want to tell you, you literally are a blessing. you're one of the best things to happen to me and I'm so thankful God has brought you into my life thus far. I've gotten so much strength from just thinking about you and I will continue to think about you constantly and pray God takes us places and shows us wonders we both have never seen before.

<3

1 comment:

  1. This weekend was absolutely amazing : ) You are such an amazing guy and I find myself wandering at times how it is God put such an amazing guy as you in my life. I know what you mean about missing you even more than ever, when I talked to Hayley and Karina about the weekend I found myself crying when I got off the phone because I was talking about you and missed you... You looked wonderful Saturday for sure!

    <3

    ReplyDelete