Thursday, April 2, 2009

back in action!

well first and foremost I want to apologize to those of you who reads this, in February I was casted in a musical at my high school. Guys and Dolls. We were rehearsing every day so I was exhaustively busy with that and because of that I had to take a break from a few things like practicing with my band, excessive myspacing and facebooking and blogging.


sorry <3




let me catch you up on a few things

Guys and Dolls,

this was one of the greatest experiences of my life thus far. I've never been in a musical before. it was so fun! I was casted as a drunk (of all things) and getting to ACT drunk every day was pretty fun actually. I also played a crap-shooting gangster. I also got to dance in a few numbers and sing, too. Doing this I found so many abilities that I never knew I ever had! like singing and dancing!

preparing for it was A LOT of hard work, especially the dancing numbers. We literally put our blood sweat and tears into some of the dances and in the end, it totally payed off.


this weekend was the performance and we knocked it out of the park all four nights we put it on. I'm so proud of everyone and I wish you could of bee nthere to see it.




my youth group,

so my youth group has been going through a really rough time as of late. our youth leader, Terri, was dismissed last month for certain reasons I won't go into detail about. the kids in my youth group have mixed feelings about it as do I. we got a new leader and a few other adults to help out, and so far its pretty good but we're still in trouble. We haven't really grown since our last actual youth pastor left and we keep on getting smaller and smaller. Ireally think we're in trouble.

it's like I want to be a leader but I don't think I could be what they need me to be.




I'll end this on a really really good note,


well today I got my acceptance letter from Ohio Christian University
PRAISE GOD!

man it felt so good, I'm going to college!
really though, I'm not the best student and I haven't gotten the best grades in high school and for the past few years I have been really really scared that I might not get accepted into a school.

but this guy's OCU-bound XD






God has a funny but really awesome way of putting these things into our lives right when we need them, I'm tellin ya, that musical drained everything out of me and when I got that letter it was like God changed my batteries. hahahaha


I hope everyting is well with you.



I love you
but God loves you way more



-Chic

No comments:

Post a Comment