I never have good mondays, ever. I guess I'm not just a monday kind of guy. today was really different though. I woke up in the morning and I wasn't sleepy or drowsy, which is quite the rarity for me these days because I never get enough sleep. School was not completely unbarable, yah, shocker. CP was amazing, as usual. and orchestra rehersal was fun because I always get to see people I don't get to see a lot any more.
School was actually survivable,
I got to congradulate my good friend, Cyntha, for all the cool things that happened to her this past weekend. I always love when God blesses people and good things happen to them because it always puts them in a good place. She was giving God the praise for everything and that made me even happier.
CP was really fun even though I had to leave early for an orchestra rehersal,
one of the things that I measure what kind of days I have is how I interact with poeple. Today at CP I said hi to everyone and I was having fun with everyone and it was cool. We're starting a project called "living a life of meaning" what it is, is we're supposed to find an issue we're really passionate about and then go act on it. so me and my friend Kayla both have been through depression at some point in our lives so we partnered up last week and we both started planning today. I'm so excited for this project because the ideas Kayla and I have come up with are so enriching and I feel like we're gonna contribute to saving so many lives.
I got to see a lot of friendly faces that have been absent in my life as of late,
because of CP and my schedule there are a lot of good friends of mine that I never get to see any more. Since we have this concert coming up my orchestra has been rehersing like crazy, today at rehersal I got to see a lot of my good friends. The 8th graders coming in after us was such a pleasant surprise because I have some good friends in the junior high and I didn't know they were coming. I think my love for kids came from all the weeks I counseled at camp Marengo, for some reason I just connect with them so well. It was awesome seing all my junior high friends they're always fun to be around and a joy to see.
there's blog #1 of my boring life. enjoy guys.
before I go, I'd like to say this, even when I have bad days unlike today I still have something to look forward to and if things got to much for me I have something to fall back on. that thing is my reltatioship with my creator. We were created by a loving, caring and gracious God. His arms are always open waiting to embrace you with warmpth of His love.
Whenever you find yourself overwehlmed and crushed under the weight of this world's sorrow, God is always there to bail you out. His forgivness is unending and His love is like a mighty ocean. Trust in Him and seek refuge in His comforting love.
"The LORD is good, a refuge in times of trouble. He cares for those who trust in him"
Nahum 1:7
God bless you guys
-Chic <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Hey! I am so happy to hear you had an awesome Monday! Your cp projects sound like so much fun! You and your friend are going to have an awesome time with this one I am sure! I miss you! You are such an amazing guy!
ReplyDelete